- City Manager
- City Secretary
- Board & Commissions
- City Charter
- Election & Campaign Reports
- Conflict Disclosure
- Ethics Filings & Complaints
- Public Information Requests
- History of City Officials
- Notice of Claim
- City Attorney
- City Auditor
- Budget and Management
- Police Chief's Office
- Make a Report
- Obtain Information
- Join Our Team
- Units and Divisions
- Fees, Citations and Permits
- Animal Care
- About Us
- Development Services
- I Need Information
- Starting My Project
- Getting My Project Approved
- Inspection Scheduling Options
- About Development Services
- Boards and Commissions
- Comments and Suggestions
- Public Information Requests
- Other Agency Links
- Financial Services
- Meet the Chief
- About Us
- Fire Stations
- Fire Safety
- Fire Prevention
- Emergency Management
- Just for Kids
- Photo Gallery
- Health District
- Human Resources
- International Airport
- Municipal Court
- Clean Marina
- Slip Rates & Form
- Rules & Regulations
- Marina Layout
- Boating Safety
- Weather Station
- Marina Market Days
- Marina Advisory Committee
- Bayfront Webcam
- Chapter 12 Ordinance
- Boat Parade
- Hurricane Preparedness
- Museum of Science and History
- Neighborhood Services
- Community Development
- Code Enforcement
- Housing Programs
- Parks & Recreation
- Planning & Environment
- Environmental Services
- Policy Statements
- Master Plans
- Area Development Plans
- Other Plans & Studies
- Census & Demographics
- Public Information Office
- Storm Water
- Street Operations
- Street Maintenance Planning
- Fee Corrections & Appeals
- Street Maintenance Fee Estimator
- Street Maintenance Fee FAQs
- Street Maintenance Questions Form
- Extending the Life of Streets
- Street Maintenance and Repairs
- Solid Waste Services
- Collections Quick Reference
- Collection Schedules & Maps
- About Your Carts
- Heavy Brush & Bulky Items
- J.C. Elliott Transfer Station
- Where to Call
- Holiday Schedule
- Household Hazardous Wastes
- Litter Critter Program
- Cefe Valenzuela Landfill
- TCEQ Permit Applications
- Service to Customers
- General Info - Water Quality/Supply
- About Us
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION / RESUME
allows you to complete an application and resume once. After you have submitted your Application / Resume, you will be able to apply for multiple jobs with the City of Corpus Christi without having to fill out the same information every time.
Read and follow instructions to view and apply for jobs.
External (Non-City Employees)
- Non-City employees must complete an application / resume to establish an online job application account.
- From www.cctexasjobs.com page, select “External” link.
- To set up your account, first follow the steps listed below under “To View Job Postings / Apply For Jobs”. After you have selected your jobs and placed them in the basket, follow “Steps to Complete Your Online Applications” listed on the other side of this flier.
- Please Note: If you do not have an Email Address, you can create an Email account at www.hotmail.com or enter a unique identifier that you will remember, such as you first Name, the @ symbol and the last four digits of your phone number. The @ symbol is required and spaces are not allowed. Example: Smith@6934.
- Once you have established your account, you can login with your Email Address or Unique Identifier and Password you created and easily apply for new jobs or update your application / resume.
Internal (Current City Employees)
- Current City employees have been assigned an online job application account User ID and password, but must complete an online application / resume.
- From www.cctexasjobs.com page, select “Internal” link.
- Type in User ID and password provided to you by the City’s Human Resources Department. Select “Sign In”. Click on the link “Employee Home”. Select the link “Recruiting Activities Home”.
- To view current job postings, follow the steps listed below under “To View Job Postings / Apply For Jobs”.
- To apply for jobs you must complete your online application / resume. Follow “Steps to Complete Your Online Applications," as listed below.
Once you have logged in successfully, you will see the following links:
- Create / Update Resume (can change any information in application)
- View Job Postings / Apply for Job (view and apply for jobs)
- View Application Status (see status of jobs applied for)
- Update Contact Information (update contact information)
- Self Identification (information on yourself)
- Change password (change password periodically)
Click on any of the links to update or change any information in your application for future job applications.
To View Job Postings / Apply for Jobs
- Select the link “View Job Postings/Apply for Job” if you are a non-City employee. For current City employees, the link will be “View Job Postings”.
- Select the criteria, such as Department, any Keywords, Regular/Temporary, and Full/Part Time. Select “Search”.
- A list of job openings based on your criteria will be opened under the title heading, “Job Postings List”.
- For information on a specific job, under “Posting Title” column, click on the job name.
- Select the jobs you want to apply for by checking the box in the column called “Job Basket”.
- Select button named “Apply for Jobs in Basket.”
Please do not use the "Back" button on the top internet explorer toolbar. As you are entering information and changing screens, remember you can go back at any time during the application process and edit and/or change information you entered by selecting the "Previous" button located at the bottom of the screen or by selecting the filled in circles for each step at the top of the page. The job application process will not let you skip pages.
Questions? Call (361)826-3300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEPS TO COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION
Step 1 – You will be directed to “Your Online Application” page. Read the conditions of employment and select resume option. Select "Next" button. If you attach resume, follow instructions.
Step 2 – “Contact Details” Enter all necessary information, then select “Next” button.
Step 3 – “Current & Prior Employment” To add information, select “Add” button. Once complete, select “OK”. A link to your information for that job will be created. After all jobs are entered and you are done entering job information, select “Next.”
Step 4 – “Education” Select highest education level. To add information, select “Add” button. Once complete, select “OK.” A link to your school information will be created. After all information is entered, select “Next.” The magnifying glass provides a list of possible responses. If your major is not listed, enter into "Other" textbox.
Step 5 – “Licenses & Certifications” To add information, select “Add” button. Once complete, select “OK.” A link to your information for that certification or license will be created. This also includes your Driver's License information. After all licenses and certifications are entered, select “Next.”
Step 6 – “Preferences” Enter all applicable information. When finished, select “Next.”
Step 7 – “How did you find out about us?” Please fill out information to let us know how you were referred to the City. When finished, select “Next.”
Step 8 – “Please Answer Yes or No to the Following Questions?” Answer questions accurately. Once completed, select “Next.”
Step 9 – “Application Attachment II” Enter information accurately. If you need to add any traffic offenses and citations, please do so by selecting the “Add” button. Once complete, select “OK.” A link to your information for that offense and citation will be created. After all traffic offenses and citation are entered, select “Next.”
Step 10 – “Pre-Employment Inquiry Release and Disclosure Statement” Read information thoroughly and completely. Select “Next” when complete.
Step 11 – “Submit Application” Read information thoroughly and completely. Select “Submit” when completed.
Final – "Submit Confirmation" You will receive confirmation on the following page, letting you know your information has been submitted to the City. You need to access your online employment application at least every six months to continue to be considered for job opportunities.